the pace is too fast / you just wont last

m.o.s. ~

the minister was born in 1984, in the country of the vomiting merlion and is a full time slacker, part time student. :)


follow ministerofspeed at http://twitter.com

1; going to the gym
2; sports, esp football & rugby
3; upcoming apple freak (not the fruit!)
4; hanging out with friends
5; stoning/slacking

links '

1;bernsherardlynn
2;MuN's Happenings
3;the butterfly tales
4;cheeky times

archives &

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

tagboard O




credits Y

designer; BLACK.dust
picture; x
brushes; x; x; x; x


google ads M

Monday 17 September 2007

buaya week

looking at the sun rising for the umpteenth day in a row, im struck at a loss of words for a moment, as i reflect what i have done these past few (six?) weeks since school started. the past week saw me busy as hell with school and then as buaya week started in full swing. whoever said year 4, old already, shouldn’t play, was most definitely wrong! lolx.

i dare suggest im having the most fun buaya week of all 3 years in hall! and that is even when my official buaya has not done a single thing this past 4 days, including a weekend! those who know who she is already suggested she might or might not do anything… guess that kinda prepared me for it already. :) at least I didn’t get my hopes up so not much disappointment there. hahaha..

you know what. i just confirmed for myself how wonderful it feels to be appreciated.

this time around, i decided to focus more on doing stuff for her personally, than to be doing grand stuff to show the whole hall. each has its own merits and difficulties I guess… so it’ll be unfair to declare one is better than the other… but my week has been made by little gestures that my “buayee” has done, like writing little notes (and even with a tinge of lameness! how my kind of joke! Hahaha...) and pointing out silly little points that most would have overlooked!

the best thing, i realised, is not what she’s said to me in the form of her notes (after all, I’m still anonymous to here at this point) but rather, is how word gets round to me that she’s happy with what I’ve done. her neighbours whisper to me in the corridor how much she loves the things ive done, or declare it to me when they catch me doing stuff. lolx.. maybe she just is easy to please, i don’t know. but that doesn’t affect anything does it? :p

final.buaya.week

Labels:

sped by at 13:25

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment