the pace is too fast / you just wont last

m.o.s. ~

the minister was born in 1984, in the country of the vomiting merlion and is a full time slacker, part time student. :)


follow ministerofspeed at http://twitter.com

1; going to the gym
2; sports, esp football & rugby
3; upcoming apple freak (not the fruit!)
4; hanging out with friends
5; stoning/slacking

links '

1;bernsherardlynn
2;MuN's Happenings
3;the butterfly tales
4;cheeky times

archives &

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

tagboard O




credits Y

designer; BLACK.dust
picture; x
brushes; x; x; x; x


google ads M

Tuesday 5 June 2007

blue da ba dee.

funny how my clothes today reflect how im feeling inside. ive got on a blue shirt and blue jeans. so blueeeee...

i guess ill admit im disillusioned. jaded. why so? its not even happening to me! so my bestfriend is like my left arm. thats why aint it? how about my other bestfriend? my right arm? no wonder i feel like helping him. but yet part of me says somethings wrong. part of me wants to share his joy. yet part of me wants to warn him, to guard his heart from the possible shattering. and i know he wont listen. why? coz i was like that once. looong ago, before i hardened from the constant influx of stimuli. from the inevitable defences i have to set up to protect myself.

gah! sound so emo. im not lah. i think im just suffering from exercise-lack-of syndrome. ahhh well..

i realised my life recent has become very routine. i need some injections.. no, not the syringe that kind, but something instilling, something fun... maybe its right in front of me already and i dont realise? i think i need to open my eyes. wider. WIDER! hahahah..

Labels:

sped by at 09:53

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment