the pace is too fast / you just wont last

m.o.s. ~

the minister was born in 1984, in the country of the vomiting merlion and is a full time slacker, part time student. :)


follow ministerofspeed at http://twitter.com

1; going to the gym
2; sports, esp football & rugby
3; upcoming apple freak (not the fruit!)
4; hanging out with friends
5; stoning/slacking

links '

1;bernsherardlynn
2;MuN's Happenings
3;the butterfly tales
4;cheeky times

archives &

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

tagboard O




credits Y

designer; BLACK.dust
picture; x
brushes; x; x; x; x


google ads M

Tuesday 13 May 2008

almost a week

hey ya all. its now almost a week ive spent in tokyo japan! im definitely still loving it! :p

today i had my second japanese language class. no wonder my cousin told me japanese is one of the hardest languages to learn lah!!! but its still fun. lots of practice i need in writing those hiragana characters man. I find the remembering which sound is which character the hardest!

the past few days saw me experience my first rain in tokyo. the rain here is light and with small droplets. makes you doubt for a moment if its really raining. lolx. but when you feel the coldest envelop you, your doubts are definitely washed away. the first day was a bone crunching TEN degrees celsius!! I tell you, i am so not prepared for this kind of temperatures! shiok, yes lah. but its not fun shivering the moment I step out of the warm comforts of my home! LOL. after that its been better. still cold but my clothes are still sufficient. makes me wonder what winter is like then. haha. still, no complains though. still love the weather. wonderful to wear all my nice clothes and walk around town. no worries about dirtying them clothes with sweat and all. haha.

having.the.time.of.his.life

Labels: ,

sped by at 21:26

1 comments

1 Comments:

yea! im loving it too =)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18 May 2008 at 23:54  

Post a Comment